Hiring Professionals for Fire Damage Cleanup is Best in Danbury
SERVPRO Handles Fire Damage Fast to Restore Your Danbury Property
Smoke is an unavoidable result of a fire. Once you combine the devastating nature of flames and smoke, you can have significant property damage to your Danbury home or business. Some of the fallout could be charred furnishings, holes in your burned roof, broken stairs, and issues with structural integrity. This is when you need professionals to handle your fire, and smoke remediation needs to get back to your life as you once knew it. SERVPRO is the team to call when tackling smoke, soot, charred debris, and everything involved in house fire damage. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, including commercial and residential fire restorations, mold cleanup, and water removal services.
The consequences of fire damage in Danbury can be tremendous for home and business owners. The good news is that fire, and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) from SERVPRO will respond quickly, supporting you as you move through the sorting process and restoring your home to pre-fire condition.
Why is it Better to Hire Specialists for Fire Restoration?
There are plenty of reasons to hire fire restoration technicians after a fire, including proven techniques and equipment that outweigh DIY. SERVPRO can mitigate all risks with our industry knowledge and training, including:
- Soot that collects after a fire due to foam, plastic, wood, textiles, and other household items that burned uncleanly. Because soot residues are acidic, the longer they sit, the more damage develops.
- Airborne soot particles can travel through your HVAC system and into areas of your property otherwise unaffected by the fire. SERVPRO puts containment barriers in place and wears foot coverings to limit the tracking of soot and soils.
Specialized Equipment is Critical When Addressing Fire Damaged Homes and Businesses
Someone attempting DIY will not have the right equipment and protections to safely and effectively handle soot, structural hazards, and moisture issues. SERVPRO goes beyond DIY approaches involving a degreaser bottle and a dust mask to address soot residues without advanced technology and industry knowledge.
Did you know? When trying to clean smoke-damaged clothing and fabrics on your own, you should know that anything in your washing machine could compound damage and enhance the unpleasant odors. All clothing and textiles impacted by smoke must get specialized dry-cleaning attention.
Professional Assessment Makes All the Difference
Once you contact our customer care team, we mobilize a crew, and our Green Fleet will be at your property within hours of your call. Our crew chief gets started with the initial assessment to determine the best course of action and all equipment required to achieve our goals.
- It is too easy for the untrained eye to go through possessions and deem items a loss. Our SERVPRO team works to restore versus replace whenever possible using the correct recovery procedures.
- Your HVAC system gets inspected, determining the right way to clear out any smoke and soot residue. In some instances, cleaning and applying specialized sealants is the best course of action.
- Some items might get inventoried, packed up, and moved out for storage or off-site cleaning to facilitate fire restoration. Not only does this help us with content restoration, but it also frees up space for our technicians to work.
We Make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO takes the necessary time to handle all aspects of your restoration project. This includes water removal services and moisture detection to address the fallout from your commercial sprinkler system or first responders extinguishing the blaze. We also move through your property with the help of our odor control technician (OCT) to eliminate foul odors rather than mask them. Controlled demolition replaces charred building materials; everything gets finished and cleaned using disinfection with EPA-registered products.
SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield is your team when you require assistance with fire damage cleanup. Request help online or call (203) 791-0920.